You can reach Eve at her website or at 214.739.2223.
Locally, you can see Eve at any of these upcoming events:
- Colleyville Fat Loss for Life Nutrition Class on Thu 08/27/2015, 06:00 PM – 07:00 PM
- Dallas Run Nutrition Class on Tue 09/01/2015, 06:00 PM – 07:00 PM
- Fort Worth Run Nutrition Class on Mon 09/07/2015, 06:00 PM – 07:00 PM
- Keller Run Nutrition Class on Wed 09/09/2015, 06:00 PM – 07:00 PM
- Colleyville Fat Loss for Life Nutrition Class on Thu 09/10/2015, 06:00 PM – 07:00 PM
For 3 years Eve and the CNC team was voted “Best Sports Nutritionist in Texas” by the readers of Competitor Texas Magazine!
Check out the Resource page at octane-athletics.com for free training plans, workouts and other cool stuff.
Support the Fuel Your Fire Podcast
- PLEASE RATE THE FUEL YOUR FIRE PODCAST HERE
- Like the Facebook Page
- Collaborate with us on the Fuel Your Fire Running and Triathlon Facebook Group
- Follow Us on Twitter
- Follow Us on Instagram
- Follow Dave on Twitter
- Follow Randy on Twitter
The coaching staff at Octane Athletics Training Systems is offering (zero obligation) FREE consultations for any athlete that is considering hiring a coach to work with them toward their goals. If this is of interest to you, simply fill out the form on this page and one of the coaches will follow up with you very quickly.
Support the Podcast by doing your shopping on Amazon.com. It’s that simple. No hidden or additional fees. We just get a few cents every time you head over to Amazon using this link.
Also, be sure to check out all of our other episodes at octane-athletics.com.
Get your Gatorade Endurance from your local running or triathlon specialty store or at Amazon.com. If your local store doesn’t have it, ask them why. Train with what is on course at over 350 running events around the country and at Ironman Triathlons, Gatorade Endurance.
If you get value from the show and want to tell us you appreciate us, how about popping for a bottle of water, a cup of coffee or a sandwich. Would you do that? If so, become an Octane Patron and pledge $1, $5, or $10 to the show.