Recovery Pump is the sponsor for this short “did you know” episode.
Go to recoverypump.com and use the code: OCTANE. You get a $25 shipping credit and either a $50 or $150 Gift Card when you order your Recovery Pump System.
The last “did you know” episode can be found HERE. In that episode, the tip saved you hundreds on the purchase of your new bike.
In this episode…
The end of the year is coming up quickly. One thing that many people overlook is the use of their “use it or lose it” medical flex spending accounts, so in the episode we share a fairly cool idea on how you can spend those remaining funds in a way that can benefit you for years to come.
Do you have a medical flex spending account? Do you want a Recovery Pump System for little to no additional money out of pocket? Here is what you do…
- Go to RecoveryPump.com
- Identify the System you want
- Call Insurance company and get conditional approval because you need the boots for recovery and to improve circulation
- Go to your family doctor and tell them that you have conditional approval from insurance and that you need the boots for recovery and to improve circulation. He or she knows you’re a badass endurance athlete, so they will write you a prescription for the boots to keep you healthy.
- Find out how much you have left in your company medical flex spending account.
- Order the boots using the OCTANE Promo Code from Recovery Pump and pay for them with your medical flex spending account card.
- Turn in the receipt with the prescription to your insurance and get reimbursed whatever they will cover.
- Enjoy your Recovery Pump for years to come.
Support the Fuel Your Fire Podcast
- PLEASE RATE THE FUEL YOUR FIRE PODCAST HERE
- Like the Facebook Page
- Collaborate with us on the Fuel Your Fire Running and Triathlon Facebook Group
- Follow Us on Twitter
- Follow Us on Instagram
- Follow Dave on Twitter
- Follow Randy on Twitter
- Follow Mike on Twitter
Support the Podcast by doing your shopping on Amazon.com. It’s that simple.No hidden or additional fees. We just get a few cents every time you head over to Amazon using this link.
Also, be sure to check out all of our other episodes at octane-athletics.com.
Get your Gatorade Endurance from your local running or triathlon specialty store or at Amazon.com. If your local store doesn’t have it, ask them why. Train with what is on course at over 350 running events around the country and at Ironman Triathlons, Gatorade Endurance.
If you get value from the show and want to tell us you appreciate us, how about popping for a bottle of water, a cup of coffee or a sandwich. Would you do that? If so, become an Octane Patron and pledge $1, $5, or $10 to the show.