- We start with a question from Kris Keele about our Kona Picks.
- We then talk hydration solutions for the bike submitted by Hayley Henzen.
- We answer a question about motication and consistency put to us via Instagram by Shamin Jamadar.
- We discuss whether triahletes should run an off-season maration, which was a quesiton submitted by a great local coach, Tommy Johnson.
- We talk about altering schedules for massage or chiro in the offseason for Andrew Jopling.
- We answer Austin 70.3 questions for Travis Jennings.
- We answer a question about body temperature post race from Tabatha Hill.
- We answer James Shukis’ question about getting beyond lackluster results at the 13.1 and 26.2 distance.
- Lora Sticknet asked us about off season running and specifically running a late winter/early spring marathon knowing that the A race is a late summer/fall Ironman.
- Finally we discuss how diet should change in the off-season, which was asked by Bruce Kamp.
You don’t know about this promo?… where have you been. Participation is easy and here is how.
Winning is easy…
- Like the Octane Athletics Facebook Page
- Add AT LEAST 3 of your endurance minded or wanna be endurance minded friends to the Fuel Your Fire Running and Triathlon Facebook group.
- Submit one question for us to answer on the podcast either in the Fuel Your Fire Running and Triathlon Facebook group or via Twitter @octaneusa with the hashtag #fuelyourfire
Check out the Resource page at octane-athletics.com for free training plans, workouts and other cool stuff.
Support the Fuel Your Fire Podcast
- PLEASE RATE THE FUEL YOUR FIRE PODCAST HERE
- Like the Facebook Page
- Collaborate with us on the Fuel Your Fire Running and Triathlon Facebook Group
- Follow Us on Twitter
- Follow Us on Instagram
- Follow Dave on Twitter
- Follow Randy on Twitter
The coaching staff at Octane Athletics Training Systems is offering (zero obligation) FREE consultations for any athlete that is considering hiring a coach to work with them toward their goals. If this is of interest to you, simply fill out the form on this page and one of the coaches will follow up with you very quickly.
Support the Podcast by doing your shopping on Amazon.com. It’s that simple.No hidden or additional fees. We just get a few cents every time you head over to Amazon using this link.
Also, be sure to check out all of our other episodes at octane-athletics.com.
Get your Gatorade Endurance from your local running or triathlon specialty store or at Amazon.com. If your local store doesn’t have it, ask them why. Train with what is on course at over 350 running events around the country and at Ironman Triathlons, Gatorade Endurance.
If you get value from the show and want to tell us you appreciate us, how about popping for a bottle of water, a cup of coffee or a sandwich. Would you do that? If so, become an Octane Patron and pledge $1, $5, or $10 to the show.